Reblogged from kakalotl (Originally from livinglovingloeking)
STREET ART AGAINST CONSUMERISM
by Los Angeles-based artist Plastic Jesus
Reblogged from revenge-of-socrates (Originally from jedavu)
Reblogged from tribalprintedbeauties (Originally from brutalgeneration)
Just let go. Let go of how you thought your life should be, and embrace the life that is trying to work its way into your consciousness.
Caroline Myss (via pureblyss)
Reblogged from peaceful-within (Originally from onherway)
This plant right here is God’s gift to mankind, I treasure this plant so much. What I do is, I peel off the skin off the plant and then cut up the gel like fruit layer in small squares and then put them in a bottle as if they were pills and and take 4 squares per day; You can also use the Aloe Vera plant externally on your skin as a skin treatment supplement too. Here are some benefits of using the Aloe Vera plant.
- Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
- Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
- Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
- Protects the body from oxidative stress.
- Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
- Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
- Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
- Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
- Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
- Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
- Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
- Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
- Prevents and treats candida infections.
- Protects the kidneys from disease.
- Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
- Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
- Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
Reblogged from kakalotl (Originally from ikaythegod)
Yes!!! Jingle dress dancing has always called me. Beautiful.
Reblogged from lastrealindians (Originally from sstarcleaner)
From the “Fucking Tourists!” series by Jolipunk, who asked local people like this Peruvian woman to express their real feelings about having their photos taken by tourists.
Ha!! She says, “In yo face!”
Reblogged from fuckcolonialism (Originally from thisisnotlatino)
Reblogged from open-iz (Originally from bumbleorbumble)
Reblogged from veganfeast (Originally from vegan-nom)
Reblogged from raspberryroulade (Originally from akilivumbi)
Reblogged from reclaimingthenativetag (Originally from keepcalmbeadon)
Reblogged from open-iz (Originally from o43n)
Reblogged from bohemianhomes (Originally from jazzafari)
Reblogged from bohemianhomes
Reblogged from revenge-of-socrates (Originally from real-hiphophead)